Guys here i am giving you the chance to cover 20 marks in Accounts paper at IPCC and CA Final level. The average marks that Accounting standards come in exams is 22 marks. So here i am sharing with you the short and easy to learn summary notes of all the Accounting Standards in just 33 pages. The notes are really good.
Also read : Study Plan for IPCC November 2015 Exams
Click on the image to download the Accounting Standards Theory Notes.
CA Clues is sharing with you the theory notes of all the Accounting Standards, available for free download. These Accounting Standard theory notes are meant for all professional exams CA, CS as well as CMA.
The Accounting Standard notes are shared by a prestigious CA Teaching Institute and is not meant to be share it commercially, so here we are giving the Accounting Standard notes for free download.
If you have your own notes to share with the CA Students you can mail it at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you guys have any query or have any suggestion for us, please write it in the below comments, it will be highly appreciated. Also give your valuable feedback about the page and the post. If you have trouble downloading inform us by commenting below, we will try to solve the problem as soon as we can.
CA – IPCC/IPC – Group I
- AS 1: Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2: Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3: Cash Flow Statements
- AS 6: Depreciation Accounting
- AS 7: Construction Contracts (Revised 2002)
- AS 9: Revenue Recognition
- AS 10: Accounting for Fixed Assets
- AS 13: Accounting for Investments
- AS 14: Accounting for Amalgamations
CA – IPCC/IPC – Group II
- AS 4: Contingencies and Events occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
- AS 5: Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting
- AS 11: The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates (Revised 2003)
- AS 12: Accounting for Government Grants
- AS 16: Borrowing Costs
- AS 19: Leases
- AS 20: Earnings Per Share
- AS 26: Intangible Assets
- AS 29: Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets.
- AS 1 – Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2 – Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3 – Cash Flow Statements
- AS 5 – Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items, and Changes in Accounting Policies
- AS 6 – Depreciation Accounting
- AS 9 – Revenue Recognition
- AS 10 – Accounting for Fixed Assets
- AS 12 – Accounting for Government Grants
- AS 14 – Accounting for Amalgamations
- AS 16 – Borrowing Costs
- AS 18 – Related Party Disclosure
- AS 21 – Consolidated Financial Statements
- AS 22 – Accounting for Taxesin Income
- AS 23 – Accounting for Investments in Associates in Consolidated Financial Statements
- AS 24 – Discontinuing Operations
- AS 25 – Interim Financial Reporting
- AS 26 – Intangible Assets
- AS 27 – Financial Reporting of Interests in Joint Ventures
- AS 28 – Impairment of Assets Part 1
- AS 28 – Impairment of Assets Part 2