Indirect Tax Laws are the core competency areas of the Chartered Accountancy course. The level of knowledge prescribed at the final level for these subjects is ‘advanced knowledge’.
Click on the image to download the Indirect Tax Selected Case Studies for Nov 2015 Exams.
For attaining such a level of knowledge, the students have to be thorough not only with the basic provisions of the relevant laws but also constantly update their knowledge regarding statutory developments and judicial decisions. The Board of Studies has been bringing out publications in the area of indirect tax laws to help the students to update their knowledge on a continuous basis. “Select Cases in Indirect Tax Laws – An essential reading for Final Course” is one such publication which helps the students in understanding the process of judicial decisions.
The select significant judicial decisions reported during the years 2011 to 2014 (upto April 2014) are summarized and compiled in this edition of the publication. This, read in conjunction with the Study Material, will enable the students to appreciate the significant issues involved in interpreting and applying the provisions of direct and indirect tax laws to practical situations. It will also help them to develop knowledge and expertise in legal interpretation.These Indirect Tax Selected Case Studies for Nov 2015 Exams are released by ICAI. If you have your own notes to share with the CA Students you can mail it at : email@example.com
If you guys have any query or have any suggestion for us, please write it in the below comments, it will be highly appreciated. Also give your valuable feedback about the page and the post. If you have trouble downloading inform us by commenting below, we will try to solve the problem as soon as we can.
CA Final Students also downloaded :
- ISCA Summary Notes by Sumit Shankar for May 2015 Onwards
- All Accounting Standards Latest Notes
- Indirect Tax Notes By Deepak Gupta
- 45 Sections Applicable in CA Final November Exams
- Direct Tax November 2014 Case Summary
- Indirect Tax Updates for November 2014 and May 2015 Exams
- Suggestions and tips for November 2014 Exam
- Presentation skills for writing professional examinations
- CA Final Question Papers with Solution May 2014
- Indirect Tax Charts ( Easy to Learn )
- Direct Tax Amendment for Final November 2014 Exams
- CA Final SFM Theory Notes