Guys from here you can download the Indirect Tax Notes in the form of Charts, which are so much easy to learn. Download the Indirect Tax Charts for CA Final and can also be used by IPCC Students. Get Indirect Tax Charts Latest Notes CA Final and IPCC. From below download the Indirect Tax charts easy to learn.
Click on the image to download the Indirect Tax Charts (Easy to Learn).
Also download the Revision Test Papers from this link.
If you have your own notes to share with the CA Students you can mail it at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you guys have any query or have any suggestion for us, please write it in the below comments, it will be highly appreciated. Also give your valuable feedback about the page and the post. If you have trouble downloading inform us by commenting below, we will try to solve the problem as soon as we can.
CA Final Students also downloaded :
- Income Tax Fact Track Quick Revision November 2015
- CA Final Study Tips
- CA Final November 2015 Amendments
- ISCA Latest Updates for November 2015 Exams
- Old vs New Companies Act (Detailed Comparison)
- Companies Act 2013 – Handwritten Notes
- Companies act 2013 – Sections Applicable In Nov 2015 Exams
- How to prepare for Theory Subjects (CA/CS/CWA)
- CA Final and IPC New Syllabus applicable for November 2015
- Presentation skills for writing professional examinations
- CA Final ISCA Notes with Mnemonic Codes
- CA Final May 2015 Suggested Answers
Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
(One Paper – Three hours – 100 marks)
Level of Knowledge: Advanced knowledge
(a) To gain advanced knowledge of the principles of the laws relating to central excise, service tax and customs.
(b) To acquire the ability to apply the knowledge of the provisions of the above-mentioned laws to various situations in actual practice.
Section A: Central Excise (25 marks)
Central Excise Act, 1944 and the Central Excise Tariff Act, 1985
Section B: Service Tax (50 marks)
Law relating to service tax as contained in the Finance Act, 1994 as amended from time to time.
Section C: Customs and Foreign Trade Policy (25 marks)
Customs Act, 1962, Customs Tariff Act, 1975 and Foreign Trade Policy to the extent relevant to the Customs Law.
Note – If new legislation are enacted in place of the existing legislation relating to central excise, customs and service tax, the syllabus will accordingly include such new legislation in place of the existing legislation with effect from the date to be notified by the Institute.