Guys from my personal experience i would say “Study Plan is a must”. If you are not capable of making by yourself you can download the one i have prepared, the study plan has consider all the subjects and has given adequate time to each and every subject, do follow it strictly.
Click on the image to download the Study Plan for CA Final Nov 2017 Exams.
If you make one for yourself it will be more beneficial. Do start following the plan strictly for 3 months or will just keep having a back log. The study plan we are sharing consist of 3 levels of revision. It would be better if you make changes in the plan according to your own learning speed.
This study plan is prepared by CAclues.
If you have your own notes to share with the CA Students you can mail it at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you guys have any query or have any suggestion for us, please write it in the below comments, it will be highly appreciated. Also give your valuable feedback about the page and the post. If you have trouble downloading inform us by commenting below, we will try to solve the problem as soon as we can.
CA Final Students also downloaded :
- CA Exam May 2016 New Syllabus
- CA New Course 2016 – Details
- CARO 2015 Notes for CA Final November 2015 Exam Onwards
- Indirect Tax Selected Case Studies for Nov 2015 Exams
- CA November 2015 Amendments – Topic Deleted
- Easily get 50 marks in Auditing
- CA Final Latest Mock Test By ICAI
- Direct Tax Updates for May 2015 and November 2015 Exams
- Planning studies During Exam Leaves
- Brief Comparison between CARO, 2003 & CARO, 2015
- Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2015
- Income Tax Fact Track Quick Revision for May 2015 and November 2015